An adult doll collection with a bit of story thrown in. Do watch this space as my collection continues to grow. Do you love dolls also? Well, take a look at these shoddy photos of my skimpy doll collection taken with my pitiful camera loaded onto my defective computer for my weasly blog. Thanx for visiting!

February 01, 2010

Looks are deceiving...



Little sweet Ginger Lynn, with her fancy dress and big doe eyes. "Yes Ma'am" and "How you do, Sir?" and "Thank you ever so kindly." Don't let her sweet southern charm fool you. Ginger Lynn will try to steal your boyfriend before you can say sweet potato pie.
I found Ginger Lynn at a car-boot sale. She was thrown in with my purchase after I picked out some better dolls that I really wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from You! Thanks!