An adult doll collection with a bit of story thrown in. Do watch this space as my collection continues to grow. Do you love dolls also? Well, take a look at these shoddy photos of my skimpy doll collection taken with my pitiful camera loaded onto my defective computer for my weasly blog. Thanx for visiting!

February 25, 2010

Just Joking You

A lady goes to Toys R Us to buy a Barbie doll. She tells the shop assistant that she needs to buy a Barbie but doesn't know what's available or the price.
The assistant replies, 'We have Tennis Barbie and she's £28.'
The lady asks, 'Well, anything else?'
'We have Equestrian Barbie, and she's £28.'
The lady asks, 'Anything else?'
'Well, we have Divorced Barbie and she's £250.'
The lady replies, 'I don't understand why Divorced Barbie is so expensive. The others were only £28. What's so special about Divorced Barbie?'
The assistant replies, 'Simple, she comes with Ken's car, his house, and all his other stuff.' (From "Heard The One About...?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from You! Thanks!